Samsung is preparing to launch the latest phone in the world, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5, in the second half of 2023, and this phone comes with very distinctive specifications, and a leak has appeared for this foldable phone, Z Fold 5, which is waiting for millions around the world, and it is expected that this phone will be hijacked Attention to its specifications and features.
The Galaxy Z Fold 5 has many new features, as this phone offers a unique and distinctive experience, and according to what was stated in the leaks, the phone screen will be water resistant and it is a dynamic display, and the main camera is distinctive and water resistant.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 specifications leaked
The leaks revealed the advantages and specifications of the latest Samsung Galaxy foldable phones, and the Galaxy Z Fold 5 specifications came as follows:
- The display screen is larger than the current generation, with an internal Dynamic AMOLED 2X size of 7.6 inches and a resolution of 1768 * 2208 pixels.
- The external Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen measures 6.3 inches, which gives viewing pleasure whether the device is folded or unfolded.
- The two screens are resistant to scratches and cracks, and the screen is very strong and durable thanks to Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 985 CPU. The name is tentative and unofficial.
- Larger size, dimensions and weight than previous versions.
- There is a port for the S pen inside the phone.
- A waterdrop-shaped hinge in the screen to reduce screen creases and allow it to fold completely flat.
- The main camera accurately 108 megapixels and a telephoto camera accurately 64 megapixels, with optical zoom x2 and an additional camera with a high speed of 12 megapixels.
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 2 processor.
Galaxy Zfold 5 price
It is expected that the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 will be launched in August 2023 and will be available for purchase, and its price will be as follows:
- The price ranges from $1,500 to $2,000.