editors Choir around the world And Capped Productionsand developer Matthews Reese Get out RPG strategy Fanaris Tactics to Xbox seriesAnd Xbox OneAnd they changeContracting Advertising. No release date has been announced other than “soon”.
Here is an overview of the game across its store pages:
Fanaris Tactics It is a turn-based tactical RPG that tells the story of refugees fleeing their occupied homeland. Follow a group of refugees seeking freedom outside the walls of Vanaris, unite your brethren and use your tactical ingenuity to escape your oppressors.
Fanaris Tactics It tells the story of Morgana in her struggle for freedom outside the walls of Fanaris. Accompanied by her brother Nigel and her nephew Adrian, they must flee their homeland, a place they call home. Discover the vast land of Vanaris and meet new people on the same path, where they must give up everything to escape their oppressors and find peace.
- Fanaris Tactics The combat initiative unit implements a turn-based system inspired by the greatest fantasy tactics RPG for all times.
- Combine a cast of unique characters with their own unique strengths, skills, and stories.
- Gain new abilities and expand your options to meet new challenges.
- Various combinations of weapons and attachments and see the unit’s gameplay change dramatically.
- Travel the land of Vanaris to discover powerful treasures and hear untold stories. However, be on your guard as danger lurks around every corner.
- Expand the story with 15 unique encounters and hand-crafted in-game X scenes, as well as optional battles and boss fights.
- Rich mix of tactics and fantasy RPG; Fanaris Tactics It implements an intuitive turn-based combat system inspired by the golden age of tactical turn-based games.
- Plan your move strategically to attack your enemies and be aware of their counterattacks.
- Strike your enemies from afar or go into battle, every decision will be crucial in combat.
- Use different skills and status effects to help your allies and paralyze your enemies.
Watch a new trailer below.
Trailer trailer for the Xbox, Xbox One, and Switch series
“Social media addict. Zombie fanatic. travel fanatic. Music geek. Bacon expert.”