One of the most important advantages of the Xiaomi Poco C40 phone is its large screen. The phone also comes with a dual rear camera, while the phone supports 4G networks, which reach a speed of 150 megabytes. The phone also has a 6000 mAh battery. The battery also supports the fast charging feature. Below we will show you all the details related to this phone.
Dimensions of the phone
• The length of the phone is 169.6 mm.
• The width of the phone is 76.6 mm.
• The thickness of the phone is 9.2 mm.
• The weight of the phone is 204 grams.
• The screen is IPS LCD with a screen size of 6.71 inches
• The screen resolution is 1650 x 720 pixels and the pixel density is 268 pixels.
• The JLQ JR510 is an eight-core processor with a manufacturing accuracy of 11 nanometers.
• The phone also works with the Android 11 operating system.
• The phone is available with a storage capacity of 64 GB and an internal memory of 4 GB RAM.
• It supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS networks.
• The phone supports the fingerprint sensor, which comes behind the phone
• The face recognition feature to unlock the phone, the pattern, the PIN number and the password.
• The phone also comes with a Li-Po battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh
• The battery is non-removable and supports 18W fast charging.
• The phone comes in black, yellow or green colours.
• The front camera comes with a 5-megapixel resolution, with an f/2.2 lens.
• The first camera comes with a 13-megapixel resolution, with an f/1.8 lens slot.
• The second camera comes with a 2-megapixel resolution, with an f/2.4 lens slot.
• The cameras support shooting 1080P FHD videos and only a rear flash is supported.
The price of the phone in the Arab countries
• The official price of the phone in the global market is 150 US dollars.
• The price of the phone in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is 562.5 Saudi riyals.
• The price of the phone in the United Arab Emirates is 550.5 AED.