Solving the problem of the Apple Watch not connecting to the iPhone with steps, is what the topic of the article will address, as smart watches have spread widely among users; Due to its features, some iPhone users are having problems connecting their watch to iPhone, and from this point of view, he is interested in providing us with a solution to the problem of connecting Apple Watch to mobile phone.
Problem with Apple Watch not connecting to iPhone
Sometimes an error message appears when paired with the Apple smartwatch that says “Apple Watch could not be paired with iPhone” due to an issue that prevents Apple Watch from pairing with the phone, because the problem may be with the mobile phone, a problem with the Apple Watch, or there may be an error in the login process.
Solve the problem of the Apple Watch not connecting to the iPhone
If the user cannot connect the Apple Smart Watch to the iPhone, the user should check the following things
- Your Apple Watch has been paired with another device, or your phone has been paired with another smartwatch.
- Problems recognizing Apple Watch on iPhone.
- Apple Watch settings error.
Solve the problem of Apple Watch not connecting to iPhone with steps
Make sure your Apple Watch is not paired with any devices by following these steps
- Launch the Watch app for Apple Watch on your iPhone.
- Click on My Watch.
- Choose All Times from the application screen.
- Click the info icon next to the Apple Watch you want to disconnect.
- Select the option to disconnect your Apple Watch.
- Repeat the process again to make sure the process is complete.
- Turn on your Apple Watch by long pressing the power button.
- Bring the watch to your iPhone and turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Click the option to add a watch to your phone.
- Follow the instructions the app displays to complete the Apple Watch pairing process.
Reset iPhone clock
The problem of the Apple Watch not connecting to the iPhone can be resolved by resetting the Apple Watch settings, but the user will lose all data and settings stored on the watch, because the reset is done by following the following steps
- Connect your Apple Watch to a power source before starting the reset.
- Press and hold the side button on your Apple Watch.
- When the stop sign appears, you need to release your finger from the side button.
- Press and hold the digital watch crown.
- When the phrase Reset appears, you need to tap it twice to confirm.
- Wait for your Apple Watch to reset and unplug it.
- Turn on the watch and add the Apple ID that was previously added to the watch.
- Enter the password previously used with the watch.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Turn on Wi-Fi calling on your iPhone.
- Long press the side button of the watch.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone and choose Add a watch.
How to connect a smart watch to an iPhone
The problem of Apple Watch not connecting to iPhone can be resolved by following the correct steps to connect Smart Watch to iPhone, and this is done as follows
- Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Press and hold the button on the side of the watch until the Apple logo appears.
- Wear the watch around the wearer’s wrist.
- Bring your watch to your phone and wait for a message to appear on your phone that says “Use iPhone to set up this Apple Watch.”
- If the message does not appear, the Watch app must be running.
- Go to the All watches section and choose Add a watch.
- Click Set up my iPhone.
- Delete the watch graphic using your iPhone.
- The watch can be selected as a new device or, if present, continue to restore the previous watch settings.
- Add your Apple ID to your watch and create a password to start using your watch.
Connect the Apple Watch to two devices
The Apple smart watch cannot be connected to more than one iPhone, unlike iPhones that can be paired with multiple watches and can save settings for each watch separately from the other and connect to each watch when in use You must reset the Apple Watch to connect it to another iPhone, deleting all data user of the watch.
Pair your Apple Watch without updating
The problem of Apple Watch not connecting to iPhone without an update is resolved by following these steps
- Turn on Wi-Fi calling on your iPhone.
- Turn on bluetooth in your phone.
- Then put your iPhone and Apple Watch next to each other.
- Start the clock via the side button.
- And open the Clock app on your iPhone.
- Then go to the All Hours section, then click on the “Add a watch” option.
- Take a picture of the look on the watch with your phone according to the attached instructions.
- Select the hand on which the watch will be worn.
- Complete the selection of the permissions and services to enable.
- Click Finish when setup is complete to complete the login process.
Can an apple watch be connected to an ipad?
When you try to connect the Apple Watch to the iPad, the two devices will fail because the Apple Watch can’t be connected to the iPad or any device other than the iPhone because Apple has banned the watch from being used with devices from other companies, such as Android devices, and prevented it from connecting to iPads to encourage people to Use of the company’s iPhones.
Turn on Apple without pairing
According to Apple, an Apple smartwatch must have an iPhone paired with it to take advantage of all the watch’s features and for the rest of the functionality, it requires pairing with an iPhone.