Some iPhone users want to run two WhatsApp numbers on one device. There may be several reasons that make some think about using this feature, and one of the most important reasons is to allocate a special number for work and a number for personal use, instead of carrying two phones and putting each one on it a WhatsApp account, There are some ways to help you activate how to operate two WhatsApp accounts on an iPhone, and this is what we will learn about in the coming lines.
Run two WhatsApp accounts on iPhone
At the present time, there is no person anywhere who does not have an account on WhatsApp on his phone, whether it is Android or iPhone, we find some have one SIM card, so he only had one account on WhatsApp because he could not download another one, but from the development Technology and the spread of many programs, a lot, the user can run more than one WhatsApp for iPhone.
Run 2 WhatsApp in one device for iPhone
A lot of programs have appeared that run two WhatsApp accounts on the iPhone, or help to clone WhatsApp for iPhone, or other applications such as Instagram, Snapchat or others, so through Parallel Space, two versions of WhatsApp for iPhone can be run on one device through steps It is very easy as follows:
- First you have to log in to your personal computer and download the IPA software.
- Then download Impactor.
- And then you have to turn on the iPhone connection to the computer.
- Open Cydia Impactor and drag the app to the home screen.
- Then enter your Apple ID.
- When the program is finished downloading, go to the phone control menu and search for “Apple ID”
- Next, click on “Trust” to give permission to make two copies of WhatsApp on the iPhone.
Run two WhatsApp numbers on one Android device
- Open the WhatsApp application and go to settings.
- Select Choose Dual Programs.
- Then back up the app if you have a Xiaomi phone.
- While you have a Samsung phone, you have to go to the settings.
- Then choose Dual Messenger.
- Click on another version of the application.