We present to you the method of applying for public health jobs in Saudi Arabia 1444, as the public health specialization is one of the types of medical specializations that are taught in Arab universities, and one of the most important features of the departments of that specialization is the study of epidemics and diseases that spread widely in the world, and how to Preventing the spread of these diseases in order to obtain a healthy environment free from threats to human security and survival. Therefore, the Kingdom announced its need for employees with this specialization.
How to apply for public health jobs
It is possible to apply for public health jobs by visiting the Ministry of Health website, but a set of conditions must be met in order to accept the job application, which are:
- The applicant for the job application must be a Saudi national.
- The applicant must be a final year student or a recent graduate.
- The ability and competence of that person to train and obtain sufficient information.
- He must have communication skills with others.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office programs.
- The ability to perform the required tasks in the best way.
- The possibility of professional dealing and the ability to act when exposed to work pressure.
- To be fluent in English.
Public health jobs in Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provides a range of public health jobs in various specializations, and it is worth noting that the Kingdom needs only about 100 trainees, and therefore it is necessary to take the initiative to quickly apply for one of those available jobs, and we can identify these public health job titles through the following:
- Senior health expert: to work in the infection control department.
- Health expert: This is to work in the department for immunization-targeted diseases or to work in the department for healthy environments and cities.
- Health specialist: to work in the respiratory diseases department.
- Health experts: to work in the Occupational Health and Safety Department.
- Head of department: to work in the injury prevention department.
- Health specialists: to work in many departments such as (Department of Population Sciences – Department of Public Health – Department of Health Informatics – Department of Health Promotion and Improvement).
- General Manager: to work in the Department of Communicable Diseases.
- Chief General: This is to work as the General Head of the Monitoring and Follow-up Unit.