Empire of the Ants is set in 2024 for PC
Ant EmpireThe upcoming game based on the 1991 sci-fi novel by Bernard Werber will be released for consoles and Calculate by steam In the year 2024, publisher Microid and key tower five The specific consoles haven’t been made clear, but the game is currently available via wishlist Playstation Store.
Here’s an overview of the game via Microids:
Based on the best-selling book by Bernard Werber, Ant Empire It will offer a strategic experience close to the famous book saga.
Exploration, strategy, combat skills, but most of all, the local wildlife alliance will be essential to emerge victorious from the many challenges that await you.
Take part in the emergence of a lost and lost colony
Play as an ant rescuer, whose job is to lead its “people” and rebuild a home, protect them, make them thrive, and conquer new territories in different seasons.
- Take part in an epic adventure – Support the role of the brave ant, in third person view and explore the unique abilities that can help you in battle and exploration.
- A real-time 3D strategy game with progressive difficulty – The game ensures an intuitive experience for newcomers, with lessons to learn the basics Real time strategy game. The game will also offer scalable difficulty and a customizable experience for seasoned gamers who will discover new gameplay mechanics as well as advanced strategies and combat skills.
- Explore amazing environments and learn about the local wildlife – The game will feature photo-realistic jungle to explore. Get to know other ants and forest dwellers through your adventure, meet and interact with them.
- Photorealistic Unreal Engine 5 makes it possible to push the boundaries of realistic impact on plants and wildlife.
- Listing depends on the season Speed – The game includes a narrative that follows the rhythm of the seasons, which the environments and game mechanics will adapt to.
- Contrast diversity and adaptation – Game maps will be developed according to the times of day (day, night, dawn and dusk).
View the first screenshots in the gallery.
Social media addict. Zombie fanatic. travel fanatic. Music geek. Bacon expert.