The Saudi Ministry of Health established, through its official website, a depression test as well as an anxiety test, and this led to many people around the world rushing to enter the Saudi Ministry of Health test link and answer questions through the Saudi Ministry of Health website and know the result immediately, and many people participated in the test link. depression through their social media.
Department of Health Depression Test
The Saudi Ministry of Health offers, through its website, a depression test to help know the psychological state of the individual, which will determine whether you are depressed or not, and if you get a score of more than 4, then he informs you to go to the doctor so that the condition does not worsen.
- When entering me Depression test link, Saudi Ministry of Health And answering the questions, the results are known when answering these questions.
- The depression test gives points indicating the psychological state with a brief summary of that.
- In the test, mood questions are answered based on your psychological state 14 days ago.
- All you have to do now is log in through the Ministry of Health website, register for the test, answer the questions, and know the results, with the ability to publish them through your social networking sites.
Symptoms of depression
Depression is a common disorder among individuals at the present time. It is characterized by feelings of sadness and loss of interest in anything, with a lack of enjoyment in life. This disease affects more than 280 million people in the world, which is equivalent to 3.5% of the world’s population, and its main symptoms include the following:
- sleep disturbance
- lack of energy
- Suicidal tendency.
There are several ways to treat depression that doctors use, including the following:
- Psychotherapy with a mental health specialist through speech, discussion, and access to change the way of thinking and life.
- Antidepressants, in severe cases, that alter brain chemistry.
- Through psychotherapy, in discussion with medications, from a change in lifestyle with a healthy diet, with going to exercise, avoiding alcohol, drugs, brain stimulation drugs, and magnetic stimulation.
- Through yoga and meditation, massage therapy, acupuncture and herbal therapies.
Department of Health Depression Test Link
The Saudi Ministry of Health offers a depression test on its website to help assess the condition that individuals suffer from, and you can now access this link Department of Health Depression Test Results are displayed immediately.
- The person must answer honest answers to get accurate results.
- These outcomes assess the severity of depression while providing guidelines and outcomes.
- This test is not completely relied upon, so a specialist doctor must be consulted.
- Association reviews:
- On a scale of 1-4, depression is mild.
- From 5-9 it is higher, so it is subtle, i.e. slight.
- From 10-14 depression is average.
- From 15-19 the depression is severe.
- From 20-27 depression is very severe.