A fragrant spray kills a pet raccoon after killing two people in America.. Why?

Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) — Not only did people lose their lives after being exposed to a scented spray, it was believed that it had previously been linked to fatal cases of a rare tropical disease. But he also missed a family’s pet raccoon in Texas.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Control (CDC) reported that exposure to room spray containing “gemstones” sold at Walmart last year killed one person in Georgia and another in Kansas, after they developed schizophrenia, a difficult-to-diagnose infection caused by Burkholderia pseudomallei bacteria.

Two minimal cases were recorded in Minnesota and Texas, which were linked genetically to the Georgia case.

According to a report published by the agency on Thursday, it was revealed that the pet raccoon also died due to exposure to the scented spray.

This is the first reported case of a raccoon.

And in case you were wondering what happened, the raccoon broke a bottle of room spray and walked on the liquid.

About two weeks after the bottle accident, he developed signs that the US Centers for Disease Control and Control described as “acute neurological symptoms consistent with those of speech neuropathy.”

He died after three days.

The report says that the family wrapped the pet in a cloth sheet and buried it on land belonging to the family property.

The Texas Department of State Health Services and the Environmental Protection Agency conducted all necessary tests on the soil around the burial site.

The samples taken were positive for bacterial DNA, but there were no viable bacteria present, and this did not cause environmental contamination.

And the US Centers for Disease Control and Control said that speech disease is not usually transmitted from animals to people, but it can affect a wide range of animals, including reptiles, fish and other mammals.

Since there is no environmental contamination, the bacteria should not be transmitted to other animals from the burial site.

In October last year, the agency instructed people to stop using the product immediately, and gave specific directions for disposing of suspected aromatherapy products.

.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *